Monday, April 14, 2008

Sisters

Do you think they look alike? We can't tell either, but we're excited that Abby will have a little sister! We would have been excited either way, but think having two little girls close in age will be fun (right Lori Snell?!)

Abby-26 weeks


Baby Girl Goodman #2 at 21 weeks

We are mostly glad that everything looks healthy and in the right place. We had a fetal cardiologist look at her heart and everything seems to be beating regularly and forming well. Lots to be thankful for!


Another shot of baby girl G

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how fun!! I can vouch for the fact that having a sister close in age is the best! They will love each other very much. congrats!

The Great Barstoolio said...

No kidding, I think she looks like you, Sarah.

The Dukes said...

I don't know about you, Sarah, but I have always wondered what it would be like to have grown up with a sister. Now you'll get a glimpse of that and Abby will never have to wonder what that would be like, she'll know the fun first hand!

We can't wait to meet you Baby Girl Goodman II!

Unknown said...

Are you sure it is not twins? I swear it looks like I am looking at one face on top and another mouth and nose just behind it. Oh maybe there are two of them- (famous quote by strong bad)

I hope you all are well and congrats.
- Ian, Leda and Fam