Friday, February 01, 2008

Fun Day at the Portland Children's Museum

My friend Leslie and I met at the Portland Children's Museum for a fun morning with the girls.





Fun toys in the baby area...

Going to "market" just like our mommies...


It's fun to watch Hayden and Abby walking around with each other...such big girls!

The "water area" looked lots of fun...something to look forward to when the girls are bigger...but the mosaic was fun to touch now.

Rubber pellets were also fun to feel and scoop into the bucket. And miraculously, none made it into the mouth!

At storytime, Abby was more interested in exploring than listening to the story...

2 comments:

The Dukes said...

That looks like so much fun, wish we had a Children's Museum nearby!

Ella said...

Sarah,

Hey this is Brian MacDonald. I remembered seeing your blog awhile ago and since then Ella has gotten all into the blog world too. We saw your link on Cannon's blog and I thought I would say hi and we will look forward to keeping up with y'all through this. I hope your family is well. Abby is adorable.