Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Misc.

Here are a few snapshots from the last couple of weeks around the house...

This is Abby's birthday dress from Granma and Granpa Sligh...very cute!


One of Abby's favorite things to do is to pull ALL of the toys out of the toy box. We're still working on putting them back in.



Abby was getting tired about halfway through the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. It was too good a game to leave, so I actually ended up getting Abby to sit on my lap for about 5.5 minutes--far longer than usual. She did get upset with a few of my screams, but I tried to control myself...

Hanging out with dad...



Abby's new doll from Grandma and Grandpa Goodman...she mostly likes to poke her in the eyes, but we're working on that too...

1 comment:

Ella said...

great to see you and your beautiful daughter...i see a lot of you in her. FYI: we have a link to Delta Catching Kelley's blog in case you wanted to catch up with her...we will add your blog to our site

-Brian