Saturday, December 08, 2007

Fun with the Fam

Abby and I arrived in Lakeland a little early and had fun "just hanging out" with Granpa, Granma, Matt and Marina for a few days before the Thanksgiving festivities began.


Granpa and Abby spent lots of time at the "activity table" that Della Kate let us borrow for the week...I'm pretty sure we still have the alphabet song (in Spanish) running through our heads.


Uncle Matt helped out at bath time...it takes two people these days to keep the baby from escaping the tub!


The girls--Granma, Marina, Abby and Sarah went to the park for some "swing time".




Abby got to break out some "warm weather wear" that never made it out of the closet this summer in Portland. It's crazy that we can tromp through the snow in June on Mt. Hood , and wear shorts in November in Florida. Sometimes, it's nice to mix it up a little bit.


I brought out my stuffed animals from when I was little. Abby loved "Elphie" and his long trunk.

3 comments:

The Dukes said...

Abby looks so big! Always with that tongue, what a ham! We miss her and we can't wait for her to play at our house after Christmas.

Great pictures of your Florida visit, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Two glasses of wine and I'm making the same face as that first swing picture. That's my girl!

Anonymous said...

Abby is sooo cute! And I have to say you look mighty skinny...
looking forward to seeing you.
Shauna