Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo

On Saturday, we bundled up and headed to the zoo for the morning. Abby loved showing dad all the animals.

Here's a rare moment...Abby actually holding someone's hand (dad's, of course!)


Checking out the giraffes

The elephants were probably the favorite of the day.

Stopping to smell the flowers

Abby, what does the elephant say?

That's right!

I told you so!

No matter where we go, Abby usually picks up a stick of some sort...today was no exception.

p.s. a special thanks for the Farthing boys for the hand-me-down blue shoes worn on this outing...they are perfect for playing outside!

1 comment:

The Dukes said...

All I had to see were those kiddie hand sanitizing stations to fall in love with your zoo over ours. I'm jealous!!! I guess it's not "your" zoo for long, though; can't wait to see what new explorations await you in Connecticut.

P.S. Cutest Abby pictures EVER!