Monday, November 05, 2007

This One's for Aunt Janie

Today was the final wearing of the adorable outfit Aunt Janie gave her namesake on their first meeting. It has been worn often over the past three months, but is getting a little snug. I got a little sentimental about having to pack it away, and snapped a few pictures of Abby after dinner.

In addition to the adorable outfit, you'll also notice:
1) There is drool all over the front of the cute jumper--she sprouted another bottom tooth today without us even knowing.

2) Abby has started clapping after meals, and just in general when she is happy. Although her meals usually consist of some mashing together of various fruits and veggies, it gives my self- esteem a little boost to get a round of applause after every meal!

Thanks again, Janie and we'll look forward to seeing you in just a couple of weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, man! It's gettin' dusty in here!

Anonymous said...

And I cannot WAIT to see you guys!

The Dukes said...

I hate when the favorites get too small! Way to go, Abby, on that tooth!! That's the way to do it...more drool, less crying.

Kelly said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

By the way, you've been tagged...you have to check out my blog to find out what I'm talking about!

Anonymous said...

I am going to be in seattle the weekend after thanksgiving. Unfortunately it is a short trip so i am not sure if i can really "swing by." I will give you a call to catch up soon.

Ramona Wicht said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing so often. By the way, you've been "tagged"! Check my blog to see what that means. Ciao!